febbraio 06, 2023

A futility

I've downloaded a Spirit last night
and catched a virus I didn't mean
now the note is duly taken
"Never feed the Abyss
Unless you want to get eaten"

I used to play with a sorceress
Playing games of hide and seek
I thought she was hiding there
But she was hiding in me

I used to dine with this crypto voodoo woman
In a nest of violent bribery
Oh it was too damn late
When I realized she was gnawing on me

Religious feelings
Unborn baby names
Blasts of jealousy
And Savage hystery

Holy communion
Vanity sighs
Nocturnal pursuits
and Soul crashes

I used to meddle with a rad medium
who dug me out of my misery
only to struck me down in broad daylight
showing very strange sympathy

One day I'm gonna find you
in all fairness I'll find you
rest assured I'm gonna nest you out
even if I shall devote
my entire life to witch hunting
yeah some day I'll find you
and when I'll finally find you
I'll eat you
yes I will eat you

I've downloaded a muse last night
ah, digital joys
futile sleep deprivation
gonna make myself a sandwich
and put a swellow in it

my dear one can you forgive me?
my dearest can you forgive me?

Nessun commento: